Registration Street Performers
Registration is CLOSED for the festival summer 2022.
NOTE! We will take a break 2022 and confirm new dates asap. This is due to the post effect of Covid-19 and waiting for new sponsors! Meanwhile please check out BuskinCity.
Please send your application with description of your act, CV, photos and promotion link on vimeo or youtube to:
Every applicants will get information wether they are in the programme or not, by the end of March 2021, so please don't send your application more than once.
5 small hints for making a good application:
- Don’t forget to ad great photos of your show/personality/band in the mail, if your photos are inbeded in pdf´s, they will not show up instant in most computers, unless you open the pdf.
- Videolinks are crucial, but a photo helps a jury in the process of evaluation and selection criterion.
So our humble suggestion to make a successful application for festivals/programmers of today, You need to add:
- 1. CV - text in mail or word document/pdf
- 2. Show presentation - text in mail or word document/pdf
- 3. Photos - (.jpg, not pdf) of your show / stage character
- 4. Videolink - Use Youtube or Vimeo or other well spread video player.
- 5. Remember to keep the text short and informative (max. 1000 characters), don’t be afraid of using superlatives, it helps.
If you have USP´s (Unique Selling Points) use it in your text as a sales pitch.
Stockholm Street Festival is commited to ensuring that the personal data we hold is only used in compliance with the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which comes into force in 25 May 2018.
We only use your information to inform you about the Stockholm Street Festival and our event.
If you wish to be removed from our contact list, please unsubscribe or contact us.